The Alliance University, situated in the beautiful city of Bangalore, is a private sector educational institution. The University is jointly recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.Alliance University offers various quality and highly demanded Management courses at PG level namely, MBA and Executive MBA.
Alliance University, Bangalore, Karnataka is a renowned place of advanced learning located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Bengaluru offering a variety of degree courses. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, doctoral degree programs and several professional certificate programs.
Alliance University has always aspired to be counted among the greatest academes in the world and it is doing so through imparting of quality education to its students. The student comes from various backgrounds and cultures so you get an exposure to a lot more than just curriculum. Interacting with students and people from all walks of life becomes instrumental in developing the overall personality of the student. While its oldest professional school—Alliance School of Business—is consistently ranked among the top ten private business schools in India by various ranking agencies, the University having already established Alliance College of Engineering and Design; Alliance School of Law; and Alliance Ascent College, is in the process of establishing many other prominent academic units, viz., Alliance College of Arts and Humanities; Alliance College of Science; Alliance College of Medicine and Dentistry; Alliance College of Education and Human Services; Alliance School of Health Sciences; and Alliance College of Media and Communications.
In terms of engineering courses Alliance College of Engineering and Design is one of the most sought after institutions for professional engineering courses. It gives a very detailed information and knowledge to its students and makes their career path a one with growth and tremendous opportunities.
Alliance University Engineering Courses Admission process 2018
Admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) 2018 course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University is strictly based on merit.
- Tech. (Regular):
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
- JEE (Main); JEE (Advanced); Karnataka CET; COMED-K; Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET); or any other State-level engineering entrance examination
Course Duration: Four years; Full time.
- Tech. (Lateral Entry):
Through the lateral entry option, candidates are directly admitted to the third semester(second year of study) of the B. Tech. degree course at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the final year examination (fifth and sixth semesters) and in an appropriate branch of engineering. Provided further that all candidates seeking lateral entry to the B. Tech. degree course are required to clear the prescribed subjects as specified by Alliance University
Alliance University Engineering (B.Tech) Courses Direct Admission process 2018 call:+91 09742814850
Get direct admission to engineering courses in Alliance University without much hassle. Alliance University offers direct admission to the college for its engineering courses under it management quota. So if you are unable to give exams for some reasons, you can choose to get direct entry to the engineering department of your choice through the management quota. You have to apply for the course under management quota and pay the requited fee and it’s done! The only requirement is 12th certificate or equivalent with 50% marks scored overall.
Alliance University Engineering Courses Fee Structure 2018 has been provided on this page. Detailed information about the Registration Fee, Tuition Fee, Hostel Security Deposit, Hostel Fees and Other Charges. The candidates are advised to go through the Fee Structure carefully. Alliance University Fee Structure of the following courses has been mentioned on this page. The fee structure given below is divided into three instalments.
Alliance University Bangalore Fee Structure 2018 – Engineering Courses
Rules and regulation regarding Alliance University Bangalore 2018 – Engineering Courses
Payment of the Fee would be made through Demand Draft in favour of “Alliance University – School of Business” payable at Bangalore or through NEFT/RTGS online payment.
- All the candidates are required to pay a refundable caution deposit of INR 10,000 along with the first instalment of tuition fees.
- All the candidates are required to pay INR 3,000 towards the membership of Alliance Alumni Association.
- All the candidates are required to pay INR 1,500 towards the convocation fees along with the first instalment of tuition fees.
- The candidates who want to cancel the fees in foreign currency can do so by cancelling the foreign currency equivalent to INR based on the exchange rate then obtaining.
Hostel Security Deposit Fees forEngineering Courses 2018
(Up to Rs. 13,000 of the hostel security deposit will
be refunded at the end of the program)
Alliance University Engineering Courses Hostel Fees for 2018
|Double occupancy room with vegetarian meals
for a period of six months
|Single occupancy room with vegetarian meals for
a period of six months
- The hostel fee of Alliance University is expected to be revised every six months.
- Hostel rooms are available on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability
- The accommodation with meals at the residential halls for men and women located at the Central Campus.
- The other expenses such as travel, boarding, lodging, insurance, tuition fee (if applicable), and related expenses are not concluded in the above structure and shall be borne by the student.
This Ads provides information regarding Management Quota Admission Processs to various colleges in India. That does not mean that all the colleges have got management seats or subjected to any authorization with us. Also, all colleges do not provide Management Quota Admission without entrance exams.